Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jamie's Sausage Cream Cheese Bake

I have been long time blogging and online buddy with this sweet Christian friend who lives in Roanoke Virginia. We have yet to meet in person but I do get lots of tips and tricks from her. She is a stay at home mom who home schools! I am privelidged to have met her as she is such a good influence. I was reading her Facebook one day where she talked about this recipe and I just had to get it. Makes me hungry reading it:

Jamie sent you a message. --------------------
Subject: Recipe Here's the recipe for Sausage Cream Cheese Bake:

2 lbs. sausage(I used Jimmy Dean's with Maple)
2 8oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
2 cans crescent rolls.

Grease 9x13 baking dish. Unroll and spread 1 can of crescent rolls in dish. Cook and crumble sausage. Mix cooled sausage with softened cream cheese. Spread sausage mixture on top of cresent rolls. Cover mixture with remaining can of cresent rolls. Bake according to directions on crescent roll can. (Mine actually baked for 18 minutes) Cut into squares and serve.--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment